Skip to content
- Hotbar buttons now properly display GCD.
- Status bar’s MP and HP values transition between the old value and the new value in a much smoother fashion.
New Weapon Features:
- Extended weapons now exist! Extended weapons have an additional 25% range compared to that type of weapon. This is an exceptionally rare affix for a weapon.
- Weapons are capable of doing custom damage types! A sword that deals fire damage or elemental damage is completely possible in this new system.
New Spell Features:
- Damage types can change to the weapon’s damage type.
- Weapon dependencies (both optional and required) now exist. An optional weapon dependency is a situation where the ability derives its stats from the specified weapon, although it can use hands. A required weapon dependency means that specific weapon types are required in the specified hands.
- Some spells now have a range that is dependent upon the range of the weapon they have equipped.
- Instant cast spells no longer wait a tick to activate and instead activate instantly.
New General Features:
- Auto attacking has been added
- Auto attacking does not require a main hand weapon to be equipped
- Dual wielding supported
- When an on-GCD ability is used, auto attack timers are reset
- Influence Map
- The new Influence Map supports multiple teams and uses 1/1000th the memory (literally).
- Assassin – First ability pass: Test ready
- Berserker – First ability pass: Test ready
- Chaos Blade – Undergoing class concept revamp
- Cleric – First ability pass: Test ready
- Dreadnaught – First ability pass: Implementation phase
- Druid – First ability pass: Test ready
- Magus – First ability pass: Late design phase
- Mesmer – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Monk – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Necromancer – Class fantasy design phase
- Oracle – First ability pass: Implementation phase
- Paladin – Class fantasy design phase
- Ranger – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Shaman – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Troubadour – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Warrior – First ability phase: Late design phase [Guardian was merged into Warrior]
- Warlock – Class fantasy design phase
- Wizard – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Zealot – First ability pass: Late design phase
- Characters no longer have a frame between when their HP changes and when their HP is clamped to its acceptable range.
- Dedicated server now works again.
- Server no longer crashes if the owner of the buff/debuff is no longer available (offline or dead).
- Reidrectors do nothing right now.
- Too many NPCs/PCs being spawned simultaneously causes problems with players possessing their pawns.
- AI does not know how to treat flying.
- Equipped items do not display on the character, but they display inside of the HUD.
- Attempting to use a consumable while a spell is being cast consumes the consumable but does not give the benefits of the consumable.