- This version will be the final version that is a standalone version that requires all of the players to download the game in its entirety. In future versions, a small patch file will be available to jump users from version to version. This will reduce download sizes from 5 GB to 20-25 MB (except in graphically large patches).
- Spell effects now display on the HUD for both yourself and your target!
- See below for a known bug involving the spell effects display.
- Gear is now equipped or unequipped by right clicking not by left clicking.
- Left clicking on spells still works.
- Left clicking on a HUD element should not have the unintentional consequence of clicking through and clicking onto a player or object underneath, causing you to potentially change targets.
- Right clicking on a player’s status bar will now properly bring up a context menu, allowing you to invite to a private party or to mark the target
- SetPlayerClass X where X is the number of the class you want to become (stored in alphabetical order). This will be disabled when there is a better way for players to switch classes. This command is case insensitive.
Private Groups and Marking:
- Private groups have been added to the game. You are able to opt out of the public group experience and instead control who is allowed into your party. By entering a private group, you also gain the ability to use the mark component.
- You mark someone by applying a number or symbol above their head. Once a target has a number or symbol above their head, it follows them around, and the user is able to target that specific mark with a hotkey, making for easier targeting. As stated in the private groups section, you cannot mark in public groups. This may change in the future.
- Chat now wraps instead of truncating at the end of the line.
- The chat scroll bar will now stick to the bottom of the chat log if you have not adjusted the offset, and it will stick to your offset if you have.
- Added a threat management component to all pawns so that threat is properly propagated across all of the targets.
- Threat is handled through an algorithm that combines enmity, distance to target, and health of target.
- Targets that are closer are favored over targets that are farther away.
- Targets that are low on health are favored over targets that are fuller on health.
- Targets that have more enmity are favored over targets that have less enmity.
Necromancer moved from “class fantasy design phase” to “first ability pass: implementation phase”.
- Assassin – First ability pass: Test ready
- Berserker – First ability pass: Test ready
- Chaos Blade – Undergoing class concept revamp
- Cleric – First ability pass: Test ready
- Dreadnaught – First ability pass: Implementation phase
- Druid – First ability pass: Test ready
- Magus – First ability pass: Late design phase
- Mesmer – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Monk – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Necromancer – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Oracle – First ability pass: Implementation phase
- Paladin – Class fantasy design phase
- Ranger – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Shaman – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Troubadour – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Warrior – First ability phase: Late design phase [Guardian was merged into Warrior]
- Warlock – Class fantasy design phase
- Wizard – First ability pass: Early design phase
- Zealot – First ability pass: Late design phase
- Frostbolt no longer hits friends and foes alike.
- Chat log no longer cleared on death.
- The local player no longer sees every chat message as originating from them.
- Overhead mark is now invisible until set, and it returns to being invisible upon unmarking.
- Auto attacking now turns off if you are dead.
- Clicking off of a target does not remove the spell effects display.
- Right click turning does not replicate until you move without right click held down.
- Minor rubber banding when you stop moving unless you are an authoritative client.
- Ammunition is not consumed even if it is required for a weapon.
- Only one character can be saved per server. This is a shared quantity across all users.
- Frames outside of the hotbars are not able to be dragged.
- Blueprint Nativization crashes the game packaging process due to errors in Boost Bimap.
- Sending a chat message attaches the camera to your cursor.
- NPCs will continue auto attacking you after your death.
- Spawning too many NPCs simultaneously will cause any player that also attempted to join the game to crash.