Skip to content
Now With Pictures!
- Inventory name searching is now operational
- Inventory sorting is now operational
- Font size for chat bar increased from 10 to 12
- Looting Widget added
- Has no functionality in this build
- Rapidly moving items over and over again followed by using the sort button in the bottom left no longer results in the item duplicating.
- AI release on death.
- Dropping a spell onto itself no longer results in the spell being deleted from your spellbook.
- Players should no longer immediately upon joining a server with multiple living players.
- Spells no longer persist forever in the game’s memory.
- Stats are recalculated upon leveling.
- Right click turning now properly replicates.
- Characters now turn to face the target they are casting on.
- Spells can no longer be targeted on dead targets, but there is a persisting issue with AI (see below).
- AI still attempt to target dead characters if they have no other target in range.
- Overhead widgets don’t appear for targets other than yourself.
- Equipment menu shows as a cluttered mess for the authority client.
- If the AI is targeting a flying unit, the AI stutter steps instead of reconsidering the target.
- After you go from walking to flying and back from flying to walking, you will experience minor rubber banding every time you stop moving.
- The effect tracker for your target persists even after you change targets.
- Any character (PC or NPC) dying applies the sepia tone death post process to the authoritative player.
- Stats aren’t recalculated upon equipping or unequipping items.
- Class information is shared across all classes. Classes should level independently.
- Too many units being spawned simultaneously results in a bottleneck wherein most of the characters fail to possess their pawn and are left in a limbo state.
- Attempting to use a consumable while a spell is being cast consumes the consumable but does nothing.
- Cooldowns do not persist after logoff.
- The trees still have horrible collision models.
- The camera attaches to the mouse as if right clicking after sending a chat message.